Metal welding qualification
Get your metal welding qualification with VCL. We hold inspections every Friday to just about every international welding standard. SGS or an accredited testing body verify the qualification testing.
Does the world of standards seem like a maze? We work jointly with you to see which certificates your company requires.
Why a certificate from VCL?
There are various reasons to get your certification from VCL:
- Excellent facilities, with, among other things, modern X-Ray equipment, macrographic inspection, bend and snap testing, etc.
- Results are already available by end of day. Choose a silver or gold package and even get them the same day by email.
- Access to “VCL Cert”, user-friendly records system for managing welding certificates.
VCL issues certificates for, amongst others:
- EN ISO 9606-X: European standard for qualification testing of metal welders
- 9606-1: qualification testing of welders. Steels.
- 9606-2: qualification testing of welders. Aluminium.
- 9606-4 qualification testing of welders. Nickel alloys.
- ASME IX: American standard for welding qualifications
- ISO 24394: welding for aerospace applications qualification
- NBN EN 15085 or EN 14276-1: qualification of brazers
- NBN EN 17660: qualification of welders of reinforcing steel
- EN ISO 14555: qualification of arc stud welders
You can also rely on us for individual welding processes (PQR/LMK)
Need training first?
Want to improve your chances of success? We also offer training courses. You can learn all the secrets of metal welding under the supervision of experienced instructors.